Team Development Coordinator - Trainer-1202024
BASF is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position serves as the training expert for the Manatí Site for professional and specific training, and is responsible for the Development, Implementation and Documentation of all Training Curriculum; including specific processes, technical skills, safety refresher training, and new employee qualification training.
- Develop and implement a world class training program to provide a highly effective, high performing, motivated and safe workforce, focused on continual improvement.
- Collaborate with internal resources to analyze training needs, coordinate the training, document the training and measure the effectiveness of the training.
- Coordinate the Work-Ready program on the site.
- Establish relationships with On-the-Job Mentors, subject matter experts, procedure reviewers, training reviewers, engineers, managers/supervisors and EHS staff to support the area's training needs.
- Develop and implement a standardized training process that complies with all regulatory and Corporate requirements, such as EHS, ISO, GMP, FIFRA.
- Maintain, update and audit all training documents and procedures required by changes, MOC's and periodic reviews.
- Collaborate with Corporate L & D and peer L & D Coordinators to drive best practices and consistency of training across the site.
- Lead the Process Optimization efforts across the site.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Ability to assess training needs, translate job requirements into training requirements and organize instructional material both during development and in presentations. Proficiency in active listening, clear communication, training, coaching and developing. Ability to appraise performance, including assessing training results. Must be able to identify issues and problem solve. Networking skills to help get all others to support the area's training activities, including the ability to encourage and improve the level of engagement within their team. Presentation skills suitable to all types of training including one-on-one coaching, in the field training, casual small group training and formal stand-up instruction. Strong experience preparing computer based trainings.
- Bachelor Degree in any field, and four years of industry experience, or five years of experience in training preparing and administering training.
- Ability to develop and conduct development sessions for Supervisors and Managers in techniques and skills for Leadership areas in dealing with employees.
- Ability to direct and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Ability to develop and conduct training to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes and other factors.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Be open-minded and innovative.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to Lead programs to assist employees with transitions due to mergers and acquisitions, as well as, technological changes.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills; detail oriented.
Primary Location: United States-Puerto Rico-Manati
Function: ENGI - Engineering & Technical Service
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Organization: APN-Agricultural Products Division