Life Care Center of Andover
Andover, Kansas - PRN COTA
Clinically challenging environment
At Life Care, our goal is to improve the quality of life of each patient we serve, and we want you to be a part of that mission. To turn this idea into reality, each subacute setting is supplied with up-to-date equipment and an experienced team of in-house therapists. We take pride in staying proactive with new medical studies and the latest technology.
We also understand your desire for success, both personally and professionally. This is why we are excited to offer mentorship programs, continuing education opportunities, clinical specialties and professional advancement in a team environment.
Not only will Life Care provide a team-oriented work environment that allows you to thrive professionally, we also offer many outstanding benefits:
• Reasonable and achievable productivity expectations
• In house rehab programs (everyone is on the same team)
• Privately owned company
• Over 225 locations across the U.S.
• A stable company with over 40 years of success
• Resident-centered corporate culture
• Extremely well equipped gyms
• Modern and well-maintained facilities
• Strong, mature, multidisciplinary teams
• Specialty programs
• Flexible scheduling
Divisional Director of Recruitment
Central & Heartland Division
Graduate from an accredited Occupational Therapist Assistant program with associates degree, Occupational Therapist Assistant license in the state, if applicable.
Life Care Centers of America - 22 months ago
If you or a loved one has reached the Golden Age of retirement, there's a good chance Life Care Centers of America offers a service you...