Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites.
Additional Company Information
Compuware APM ® is the industry’s leading solution for optimizing the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience , Compuware APM provides the market’s only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain—from the edge of the internet through the cloud to the datacenter. Compuware APM helps customers deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the “Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring” report. To read more about Compuware’s leadership in the APM market, click here .
Position Description & Responsibilities
Compuware APM is seeking a candidate to compile and assess data with the Compuware APM web performance participant database. Support analysis of performance benchmarks across the industries and in aggregate. Translate information request into database queries or data fields for technical analysis. Evaluate large amounts of data and prepare reports on the patterns or trends that appear. Troubleshoot and fix problems in business information systems as part of an interdepartmental analytics team.
- Compile and deliver support reporting (benchmark verticals, special studies, benchmark evaluation to support sales opportunities, others)
- Review and analyze performance using data extraction and evaluation tools
- Compile key findings from analysis and present information to Benchmark team
- Assess benchmark analytics approach; identify and address improvement areas
- Support development of reporting templates in conjunction with other internal reporting departments (to assure common standards)
- Compile participant performance benchmarks and best practices and support data compiling for case studies and new market offerings
- Play role in development and auditing of analytical methodologies to support benchmark optimization: CSAT impact, revenue impact, cost impacts and other data sets
- 3-5 years of advanced reporting and data analysis experience
- Experience in creating custom reports in Business Objects or Crystal Reports
- Advanced SQL skills
- Proven track record of tactical analytics collaboration and delivering results
- Strong attention to detail and tactical task prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding of complex web hardware, software, and network architectures is highly preferred.
Compuware - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and...