The Strategic Marketing Analyst position is based in Covington, GA.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The Strategic Marketing Analyst position is responsible for performing market research, financial and market modeling, and competitive intelligence to strengthen Bard Medical’s product portfolio through business development and new product development.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop market research plans for assessments in support of New Business Development and New Product Development opportunities
- Conduct primary and secondary market research and analyzes results to provide recommendations to senior leadership
- Build and maintain market model to provide the marketing team with competitive intelligence and market trends
- Develop revenue models in support of new product development and new business development efforts
- Collaborate with regional leads, product managers, and marketing managers to assess the market and specific opportunities
- Attend industry conferences, business development meetings, customer meetings as needed
•Proficient in the use of a personal computer with intermediate level of keyboarding skills. Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
•Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications, customer focus, professionalism, coaching, and team building.
•Strong analytical skills
•Strong research skills including modeling, forecasting, and competitive intelligence
•Strong listening and assessment skills
•Strong questioning and problem-solving skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors required, MBA a plus
- 2 years of market research and modeling experience
- Consulting experience preferred
C. R. Bard - 10 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...