What we offer
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry Care and Home Care, Cosmetics/Toiletries, and Adhesive Technologies. The current position open is a 6 month internship at our North American headquarters inScottsdale,AZ.
will report to the Manager for In-Store Merchandising, and will be involved the support of development and implementation of displays and special packs, cost savings projects, quality, and process improvement initiatives.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
- Work with suppliers, Package Engineers, and cross functional team members to drive projects to completion
- Participate in project meetings
- Assist in the design and development of project-related packaging components and displays
- Assist in the initiation and coordination of plant trials
- Participate in testing of package components and materials
- Creation and maintenance of package component specifications
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Minimum GPA 2.8 /3.0 in major (Package Engineering)
Henkel - 22 months ago
Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA,...