Overland Solutions, Inc. (OSI) has a rich history with more than 80 years of experience in providing premium audits services to customers. As the industry leader, OSI maintains an all employee audit workforce to ensure trained professional are available nationwide. OSI provides multiple audit services and employs a combination of physical, telephone, and voluntary audit functions into any underwriting strategy.
As an IT Support Specialist you will work from the corporate office located in Overland Park, KS. This is a very visible position that acts as the front door to all IT service requests and failures and performs the following duties:
Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Responsible for providing technical support to internal and external employees and customers by using predefined processes and tools.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems, via telephone, email, or in person which include, but are not limited to, installing, reinstalling, updating applications, removing corrupt files, resolving conflicts with other software, and connectivity issues.
- Interacts with appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel to resolve continuing problems and to ensure the function is current for the technology being used.
- Serves in an advisory capacity with internal IT staff to assist in corrective action that resolves end user needs.
- Recommends to management and staff improvements or upgrades that will enhance system performance.
Please apply if you meet all of these qualifications:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, 401-K, vacation and more.
- A very competitive compensation package.
- At least two years experience in a technical support role.
- Successful completion or pursuit of HDI Support Center Analyst certification.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to turn a frustrating situation into a positive one.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of computer hardware and software system issues and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of personal computers, Windows XP and Vista operating systems.
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once and handle time sensitive urgencies.