Our Tellers are the first and most frequent point of contact with our clients. You are in a position each and every day to deliver the “Citizens Difference” promise. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to provide individualized customer service while handling financial transactions accurately and efficiently. As a Teller with Citizens, you will have an opportunity to complete a week long training course that will prepare you with the skills necessary to excel in this position.
You will have the responsibility to help grow the business and further help clients by referring them to the appropriate business partners for other banking services. You will also participate in a sales incentive program where you will have the opportunity to earn additional compensation.
As a Teller, your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to each and every client
• Accurately and efficiently process banking transactions
• Identify client needs and refer financial products and services
• Adhere to established policies, procedures and guidelines
• Contribute to a positive team environment
• Build client confidence and loyalty through courtesy, friendliness, and developing positive client relationships
• Actively participate in team meetings
• The willingness and ability to consistently deliver exceptional client service
• Cash-handling experience is preferred
• Ability to listen actively in order to identify client needs and/or concerns
• Previous customer service experience
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to multi-task
• High school diploma, GED or foreign equivalent
• Availability for flexible scheduling, including Saturdays and some early evenings
• Sales experience is a plus
Citizens Bank offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) savings plan, paid time off and holidays.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”
Citizens Bank - 2 years ago