The Boy Scouts of America Supply Group has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, licensing specialist in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
The Brand Licensing Specialist is responsible for business and revenue development of the Boy Scouts of America licensing activities for a selected group of licensees. This position supports the sales, development and promotion of licensed products at retail and through distribution channels specific to BSA membership. This position is responsible for ensuring BSA requirements are upheld while maintaining good working relationships between the Boy Scouts of America and Licensees.
The individual in this position:
Qualifications/ Experience: The qualified candidate must be:
- Provides daily management and oversight of an assigned group of Licensees, including relationship development, product development and revenue growth of licensed products. The position is in constant communication regarding product development timing, approvals, account specials/exclusives, sales coordination, forecasting, royalty payments
- Responsible for P&L of assigned licensee group
- Guides Licensees in growing business and revenue opportunities based on BSA Licensing initiatives, product and productivity
- Researches identifies and supports business development opportunities within the assigned group of licensees
- Supervises ongoing communications with various audiences as defined by a communications plan
- Oversees authorization requests, as well as licensed product requests
- Travel for licensee site visits to verify performance capabilities
To Apply : Qualified candidates should send a resume with a cover letter and salary history via email to Resume.supply@Scouting.org . The subject line of the email should include the words " Licensing Specialist. "
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years brand marketing and/or product licensing experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, follow up, customer needs, and prompt response are essential
Scouts enter dens as Tigers and eventually take flight as Eagles. Boy Scouts of America (BSA), one of the nation's largest youth...