The SharePoint Systems Administrator will provide day to day support of the all components of the SharePoint environment including typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore, performance analysis, and issue resolution. The administrator will also assist in the design, architecture, availability, reliability, and security of future SharePoint environment and work with customers to document administrative tasks and verify SLA requirements are being met. The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for conducting system administration and validation in compliance with GxP regulatory requirements, 21 CFR, Part 11 and SeaGen SOPs for Change Control and System Administration.
The SharePoint Administrator will also be responsible to support our Electronic Document Management System (QUMAS) and technical support of our CTMS system (BioClinica).
• Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of software related to SharePoint infrastructure.
• Support the QUMAS application and provide day to day system administration.
• Provide technical support of SharePoint based applications and interfaces including, but not limited to QUMAS, EtQ, and BioClinical CTMS.
• Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based applications (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, Integration with additional Enterprise Systems).
• Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
• Technical support of SharePoint, SharePoint application, InfoPath forms, including form libraries and workflows.
• Work with IT Application Analysts to design and develop solutions to address business needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the SharePoint environment a more effective solution. Examine requirements documents and create technical design documents, unit test, system test and implementation plans for small to complex projects.
• Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis; as well as perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME). Provide technical guidance to the team in the technologies related to the development and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, SQL, IIS,etc).
• Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices andprocedures for SharePoint solutions.
• Minimum of 2 years of hands on administration and support of SharePoint 2010, preferably in a regulated environment
• Administration and/or development experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server or Microsoft Content Management Server for web site content management a plus.
• Must be experienced in designing, implementing, and maintaining current Windows Server Products including, SQL, IIS, .Net Environments, and File and Print servers
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with customer service, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
• Administration experience with SharePoint 2013 a plus.
• SQL 2005/2008 experience a plus.
• SharePoint Reports Development experience a plus.
• B.S. in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent experience and at least one technical certification using current technology (i.e. MCP, MCSE, MCDBA) a plus.
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist certification (MCTS), Microsoft Certified Master for SharePoint server (MCM), or Microsoft Certified Architect (MCA) a plus
Seattle Genetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer