Civil Engineer (Job Number: 309981)
SAIC is looking for a dynamic person to join the firm as a Civil Engineer in Little Rock, AR. The ideal candidate will participate in both general Civil Engineering design and Civil Team management. Primary responsibilities will be general site design, including grading, drainage, utilities, storm water, erosion control, and paving. Additional duties will require coordination of Civil Engineering teams to complete projects in a timely manner. Other duties as assigned. Job Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE license
- 5 years experience (site design experience, including private and government projects, preferred) Job Requirements:
- Ability to work in multiple contingency environments.
- Must possess excellent technical skills, as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, Civil 3D, and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Microstation/Inroads a plus.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Jun 26, 2012, 11:04:05 AM
Primary Location: United States-AR-LITTLE ROCK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC - 2 years ago
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...