Payroll Specialist - Long Term Temporary Opportunity -
Kelly Financial Resources is working with a major
Medical Device company. This company has an immediate
need for a Payroll Specialist, CPP preferred.
Payroll Specialist - Position responsibilities
importing, balancing and controlling earnings and
- Performs all payroll practitioner duties including
- Processing of all special payrolls including bonus
Version 4, which includes auditing data entry
- Process bi-weekly payrolls through ADP s Enterprise
completed. by self.
COLA, car allowance, educational assistance, etc.
- Data entry also includes severance, disability,
Maintain and reconcile time and labor management
system using Kronos and ADP Enterprise E time.
relocation, bonuses, awards and all taxable fringe
- Complete gross-up calculations relating to
benefits required for W-2s reporting.
state and local. Perform standard and special
- Review and maintain employee tax data, federal,
request reports for Human Resources, accounting or
other departments as may be needed.
authorization from Payroll Manager for special
- Confidentiality must be maintained and may warrant
spreadsheets, using Reportsmith and Excel.
- Generate and maintain monthly reports and
Experience and education requirements:
experience preferred. Minimum 5-7 years of payroll
- College Degree or equivalent in education and
Enterprise Payroll, ADP Reportsmith, ADP Employee
- CPP certification preferred. Skilled in ADP s
Self Service, ADP Health and Welfare.
with strong mathematical/accounting skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required.
- Excellent customer relations skills necessary.
- Working knowledge of payroll laws and tax principles
initiative when needed.
- Must be a team player and self starter, taking
Please submit resume in word doc format.
Job Code : BHJOB3479_407866
Kelly Financial Resources - 2 years ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...