ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 140 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in approximately 40 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, criminal justice, business, and nursing to approximately 80,000 students. Today, we continue to execute our model, add new programs of study, and grow at a very rapid pace building new campus locations across the country.
At ITT Educational Services, Inc., we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in fields involving technology, healthcare, criminal justice, and business.
The Clinical Instructor is responsible for supervising and assisting students in a hospital or clinical setting according to the program objectives.
- Participates in school retention initiatives by providing regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the school concerning academics, clinical performance, behavior, attendance, etc.
- Motivates students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process.
- Oversees assigned students' activity in hospital or clinical settings.
- Provides clinical instruction that coordinates with theoretical content and achieves course objectives.
- Instructs students in laboratory safety procedures if applicable.
- Participates in nursing program and Institute faculty meetings.
- Participates in core course academic support programs, certification programs and student professional associations at the school when possible.
- Will travel to clinical sites within geographic area.
At ITT Technical Institute, we are experiencing terrific growth and offer robust career development and advancement potential! We offer a competitive salary and 401(k).
- Minimum of three years practice as a Registered Nurse and clinical expertise relevant to teaching area required.
- Related nursing education teaching experience in a post-secondary accredited institution preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and a Master’s degree in Nursing or substantial progress towards a Master’s degree in Nursing required. Degree must be from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Current unencumbered Registered Nurse license in applicable state or eligibility for licensure required.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, and presentation skills required
- Ability to utilize different methods and mediums of delivering course material.
- Experience in organizing and writing reports and presentations of a technical nature.
- Proven educational or administrative experience in critical thinking, problem solving and judgment skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, the Internet, and management system software.
- Flexibility in clinical hours required.
Visit us at http://careers-itt-tech.icims.com to learn more about us and apply online.
ITT Technical Institute issues, on an annual basis, a Safety and Security Policies and Crime Statistics Report. The Report discloses information about our College’s safety and security policies and procedures, and statistics concerning the number of particular crimes reported to each College and local law enforcement agencies as occurring on each College’s premises or public property adjacent to the School. The Report serves to inform each College’s students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees of the existence and enforcement of the College's safety and security policies.
To access the Report for calendar year 2011 and a Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Notice, go to: http://info.itt-tech.edu/CAMPUS_SAFETY .
ITT Technical Institute will provide a paper copy of the Report upon request.
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (ITT/ESI), is a provider of postsecondary degree programs in the United States based on revenue and student...