Co-op/Internship: OpEx International –Industrial Engineering (Summer)
The preferred candidate will be able to fill this position as an intern beginning May/June.
Working alongside experienced engineers, co-ops and interns have a unique opportunity to apply their academic learning to products that protect lives in communities around the world. Industrial Engineering interns in the Operational Excellence International group develop technical, engineering, and research skills while collaborating with other engineering disciplines and corporate functions. This intern will report directly to the Director of Operational Excellence. Projects this intern may be involved in include:
- Working to characterize and validate various systems and methodologies used within International.
- Working to create a summary of data for the productivity of various processes.
- Assisting with the 2014 budget by validating the conversion of units to hours
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· Creative problem solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools, with a special emphasis on Excel.
Education and experience required:
· Junior status or higher in an Industrial Engineering or Business Operational Excellence program.
MSA Safety Inc. - 17 months ago
MSA Safety Inc. is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of sophisticated safety products, instruments, and services...