Job Title: Territory Sales Representative
Functional Area: Sales & Service
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Ecolab is a Fortune 500® company and the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services, providing and protecting vital resources.
Are you a highly motivated sales professional who is eager to sell for an industry leader and winning company? Want to advance in your career, have flexibility in your schedule, and grow your income? Want to carve out a challenging, yet rewarding career opportunity with a stable, growing and global company? Come join Ecolab’s industry leading Institutional sales and service team as a Territory Sales Representative and see why Selling Power has consistently ranked us as a top company to sell for.
This opportunity is within our Institutional division, Ecolab’s largest division, which offers comprehensive products and programs that meet the needs of our customers — from restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities.
We are looking for candidates who will reside within 30 miles of Springfield VT, and are willing to be on call 1 within every 4 weekends.
You will begin your sales career with a paid training program that includes job shadowing, e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training. You will benefit as you learn from professionals who have proven success in the field – many of our current Regional and Area Managers started their careers as Territory Sales Managers.
Upon successful completion of your training, you will work independently and thrive in a dynamic atmosphere where you will impact customers and make the world cleaner, safer, and healthier every day. You will serve customers across the entire hospitality and food service industry. You will thrive as you drive sales in your market and build relationships by providing customers with innovative products, sales demos, regular service, and ongoing training.
- Maintain and grow sales within an existing territory of food service and hospitality accounts
- Cold call and prospect to secure new accounts
- Learn customers’ operations and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation
- Apply your mechanical aptitude to install and repair dish machines and dispensing systems as well as demonstrate safe equipment use and ensure that the dish machines are fully operational
- Demonstrate Ecolab’s consultative sales approach as you leverage your hands-on service to enhance our total value to the customer
- Provide emergency service coverage to appreciative customers
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of outside sales experience or any industry-related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
- Ability to lift and/or carry 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Willing to be on call during off hours and during weekend coverage
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Previous business to business value-add sales experience
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality, pool/spa
- Mechanical ability (plumbing, electrical and/or mechanical experience) and problem solving skills to troubleshoot and repair equipment and dispensing systems
What’s in it For You:
- Begin your career with a formal training program allowing you to learn from successful sales professionals
- Grow your income as you drive sales once your training is complete
- Company vehicle for business and personal use
- Carve out a long term, advanced career path in sales and service, corporate accounts, distribution, and management
Keywords: Outside sales, account manager, sales representative, chemical sales representative job description, laundry sales representative, pool route sales, food service sales, territory manager jobs, territory sales manager, diversity recruitment, hospital sales representative, restaurant manager training, specialty chemical sales, national pool route sales, territory manager job description, appliance sales and service, account manager training, specialty chemical company, specialty chemical products, forklift sales and service, specialty chemical account manager, institutional sales, institutional representative, cleaning, linens, value selling, sales and service, hygiene sales, institutional, Springfield VT
AutoReqId : 28742BR
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...