Responsible for executing instructions on protocols for the movement of data between external and internal platforms. Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure workflows are completed appropriately.
- Provide assistance to beneficiaries, insurers, employers and attorneys registering online for Secure Website services
- Assist callers in resolving technical issues impacting electronic data transmissions
- Resolve inquiries regarding Data Match process or file transfers
- Provide technical assistance to coordinate effective Data Match support, including processing requests for extension
- Facilitate user setup, account setup and status, file submission and response setup
- Assist with file processing issues, error corrections, and policy questions
- Escalate unresolved issues as appropriate
- Other Duties/Responsibilities:
- Any other duties as assigned.
- This position will not supervise staff.
Corporate Compliance Responsibility:
- This position works within the defined budget of the department.
- As an essential function, this position is responsible for complying with IntegriGuard’ s Corporate Compliance Program as it applies to the individual job duties, the department, and the company.
- This position will exercise due diligence to prevent, detect, and report unlawful and/or unethical conduct by fellow co-workers, professional affiliates, and/or agents
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of FTP, EDI, GENTRAN, and Networking skills required.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules and CMS security requirements.
- General writing skills and ability to produce work free from typographical or spelling errors.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet and e-mail.
- 2 yrs experience in a technical customer service environment.
- Experience with moving data between various platforms required.
- Experience using various encryption tools, especially PGP, some experience troubleshooting of networking or data issues, helpdesk support preferred.
- Healthcare experience and knowledge of ANSII transaction sets preferred.
- Windows/Network Admin, Unix/Linux, NDM/Connect Direct preferred.
Not currently sanctioned or excluded from any program operated by Federal or State Agencies including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Primarily sedentary work with occasional standing, walking, lifting, moving, and traveling to other departments or work sites.
- Requires ability to use hands, fingers and arms for keyboarding, filing, telephone work, and operating office equipment 0-25% of the time.
- Requires the ability to push, pull, move and/or lift up to 10-20 lbs. 0-25% of the time.
- Normal office environment.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for an extended period of time.
HMS - 18 months ago