Reports To: Director of Marketing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Marketing Manager will be oversee the creation, development, implementation and management of promotional programs to support the RA brand’s sales and marketing objectives, with a primary focus on engaging consumers with our brand and a secondary focus of driving sales at retail.
1. Work closely with senior management to develop national and regional promotions to support brand awareness, sales objectives and regional initiatives.
2. Work closely with Operations to develop market-specific opportunities for inclusion in brand promotions in order to maximize success.
3. Execute promotions’ concepts, communication and materials (advertising, online, in-store, etc.) throughout the organization.
4. Manage promotions’ timelines and budgets with internal and external resources.
5. Develop, implement and provide guidance for Grassroots program targeted to each location on a monthly basis
6. Develop, grow and manage existing Email Marketing Program (write monthly e-newsletters, promotional e-newsletters)
7. Obtain all necessary legal approvals.
8. Develop ROI analysis to validate success of promotion
9. Manage off-hour/off-site events for all RA locations and attend off-hour/off-site events in Arizona
10. On-going development, management and implementation of Social Media programs (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, You Tube, Pinterest etc.)
11. Brand Reputation Management (track/monitor Yelp reviews, Citysearch, Urbanspoon and other online sites)
12. Manage website to ensure content is current and relevant
13. On-going development and management of Concierge Relations program
14. Maintain and oversee Community Relations Program
15. Work with print vendor on on-going projects
16. Proof creative and printing collateral
17. Invoice approval and stewardship of media plans
Skills and Abilities
Outgoing person acting as an ambassador of company values, mission, image to the public at all times
Ability to maintain relationships with the media as well as senior management and front line operations management
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks on deadline and with a sense of urgency
Organized, self-driven requiring minimal supervision.
Excellent verbal and writing skills.
Innovative, seeking new and cutting edge ideas for implementation
Career minded, professional, with a drive to succeed
Ability to represent and upholding the company brand.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or (B.S) from four-year college or university
7 or more years related experience and/or training;
Prior experience in the restaurant industry preferred
Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop