Job Description & Qualifications
- Supervise hourly employees, both skilled and unskilled
- Support and supervise site maintenance and construction activities, including job sites, shop operations, and related alliance partners
- Schedule employees for critical safety compliance, SHARP, OSHIM, OSHA
- Document and deploy weekly safety talks to hourly employees
- Responsible for completion of Pre-Task analysis forms and daily job observations.
- Support departmental cost-savings and efficiencies
- Support site safety and environmental engineering projects
- High school diploma
- Process & results driven
- Strong oral & written communication
- Speaking & presentation skills
- Conflict management
- Organization and planning
- People skills are essential, interfacing with customers, hourly employees, UAW leadership, and management
- Ability to supervise UAW hourly, skilled-trades employees – millwrights, tinsmiths, and welders
- Computer skills – TWOS payroll system, CPARS, OHSIM, and Microsoft Office
- Broad knowledge of engineering, maintenance, construction and facility operations
- Six to eight years of related experience in the trade/supervision/engineering and a journeyman's card or an engineering-related degree
- Plant/site facility maintenance and/or construction
- Supervisor, TC&M
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Commitment to quality
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company - 22 months ago