POWER Engineers, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Team Lead that oversee a group responsible for vendor management, process design and implementation, the implementation of ITIL best practices, providing technical writing services and procurement for the IT Business Unit. Additionally the Team Lead responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide supervision and leadership (approve time off, approve timesheets, conduct performance reviews).
- Coordinate and lead team efforts.
- IT Governance team resource planning.
- Assist with the professional and technical development of the IT Governance team.
- Assist with the development and execution of the departmental business plan.
- Assist with the management of the departmental budget.
- Provide periodic reports on team’s performance.
- Promote ITIL best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- 5+ years of relevant IT related experience and up to 1 to 3+ years of leadership responsibility.
- Must have an ITIL foundation certification.
- Experience working with onshore and offshore teams.
- Experience working with insourced and outsourced IT Operations.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building experience.
- Ability to plan and direct large scale efforts.
- Superior decision making and client relationship building skills.
- Financial, service management, and contracts acumen.
- Detailed cost benefit analysis.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Excellent analytic, organization, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to interface with executive level management and give senior level presentations.
- Self-directed, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Relevant certifications such as PMP, ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Intermediate certifications is desirable but is not required.