The role of the Ultrasonographer is to provide extraordinary care to patients by performing ultrasound examinations under the direction of a physician for identification of abnormalities leading to patient diagnosis. The Ultrasonographer performs a variety of ultrasound procedures that require independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative. They use proper imaging techniques to ensure timely, safe, and high quality diagnostic exams. The Ultrasonographer exhibits good safety practices and thoroughly and accurately completes all required documentation. Ultrasonographers help to ensure a positive patient experience and truly make a difference to those they serve.
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: PRN/On-Call Position
This position is located at Heber Valley Medical Center
- Registered with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Successful completion of one registry with the ARDMS in Obstetrics (OB), Abdominal (AB), Neurosonology (NE), Breast (BR), or Vascular Technology (VT) (beyond general physics)
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking, Standing
- One or more years of work experience as an Ultrasonographer
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...