Apply software engineering skills for the development and maintenance of software systems for transaction based lottery system. This position requires a well-rounded software engineer that is willing to work in any area of the system that requires maintenance or new development.
II. Responsibilities/Essential Functions
III . Position Requirements/Skills & Abilities
- Develop system requirements, technical designs, and implement logical solutions through the use of structured programming concepts and modern programming methods.
- Establish and maintain client confidence by delivering quality system solutions within project timelines and budgetary limits.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Develop design specifications
- Respond to System problem calls (24x7) in a timely manner in order to avoid system downtime and resulting damage claims from the lottery.
- Interacts and works successfully with other team members as well as other departments.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Most recent 4 plus years experience in .NET application development using Microsoft technologies such as C#, ASP.net, XML, SQL Server, VB.net
- 4 plus years experience in middle tier application is mandatory using C#/VB.net
- Experience in WCF programming
- Experience in object oriented design and programming
- Experience with product life cycle
- Experience in Crystal Reports, Microsoft Reporting Services is desirable
- Must have strong leadership skills and experience in implementing and maintaining large mission critical systems.
- Must be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally (with valid papers) up to 20%.
Scientific Games - 12 months ago
Scientific Games Corporation (Scientific Games) is supplier of technology-based products, systems and services to gaming markets worldwide....