About Medical Data Exchange ( MDX )
Healthcare software company providing system solutions to Health Plans, Physician Groups, and Hospitals IS.
S eeking a highly motivated individual to support our clients with the use of our applications. Some of the tasks this individual will be involved in are helping the end users with product implementation , dealing with technical issues related to the use of the applications, and documenting and tracking of requests for custom changes to the software.
The individual will be in communication with clients via phone and e-mail on a regular basis. They will also work closely with our development teams on the maintenance and future development of the software.
- Provide first tier support to our clients via phone and/or e-mail.
- Diagnose and resolve simple issues independently.
- Gather and document information related to change requests from the clients.
- Entry and tracking of requests within our request tracking system.
- Gather and supply requested data to our clients.
- Work with the developers on the handling of the client requests, as well as future enhancements to the software.
- At least 2 years of technical support experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive, o rganized and detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non technical staff .
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and Transact-SQL.
- Experience supporting software for the health care industry is a plus.