Healthcare is about relationships. And that's no different here.|
But what is different about Armor Correctional Health Services is the environment in which you'll extend quality care. It will be safer and infinitely more rewarding, with experiences that can change your life forever.
PRN Licensed Practical Nurses & LPN SUPERVISOR NEEDED
PRN LPN POSITIONS
Monday - Friday (3hrs per day) (15 hours weekly)
Provides general patient care and basic patient education. Performs duties which indirectly support patient care such as scheduling, record keeping, and maintaining supplies inventories.
- Assists health care providers, registered nurses and allied health professionals with examinations, treatments, special tests and routine procedures.
- Obtains patient health history, laboratory specimens, vital signs and administers TB skin tests.
- Reviews patient chart; records and reports observed symptoms, reactions, treatments, and changes in patient's conditions.
- Schedules and coordinates paperwork for patient transfers to medical facilities or outside health care providers; administers medications; implement health care practitioners orders and documents all patient contacts using the POMR format.
- Practices safety, environmental and infection control methods.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
If you're ready to do your life's work you belong in corrections.
- Safe, Secure Workplace
- Health/Dental/Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days (Paid Time Off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays