Our Information Security team is responsible for the security of Palantir's people and infrastructure around the globe. We are a team with a broad, deep skillset and a variety of backgrounds. We are united by the desire to work at a company that makes a difference in the world, and a love of the field of security. Various members of our team have presented original research at security conferences, mentor SANS courses and contribute to a number of open source projects. We encourage and respect participation in the security community.
As a Product Security Engineer, you are an application security expert, embedded directly with Palantir's core engineering teams. You are a developer at heart, but you approach problems from the perspective that only a seasoned security professional can bring to the table. Expect to earn your place at that table, however; this is not a policy role, this is down and dirty, in the code, bringing light into the darkness of seldom-trod code paths. Whether we're building the next system for interactive analysis with billion row databases, fine-tuning the usability of a common workflow, or designing completely new analytic methods -- we need your skills.
- Evangelize security and secure coding practices throughout Palantir
- Conduct security reviews of the core platform
- Consult with development team on new products and features
- Integrate static and dynamic analysis into existing automated QA frameworks
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding platform security
- Active TS/SCI security clearance or willingness to obtain a security clearance
- 5-10 years of experience writing enterprise Java software
- Deep knowledge of secure development practices and security vulnerabilities
- Ability to work and drive change in a consultative environment
- Strong Spring experience
- Strong HTML5 and web security experience
- iOS or Android development experience
Palantir - 8 months ago
Palantir Information Systems is an Apple authorized reseller and service provider, HP Compaq Acer authorized reseller of Windows products, a...