JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
1. Direct and coordinate activity to implement bank’s policy and procedure.
2. Contact customers, business, community and civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business.
3. Examine, evaluate and process loan applications.
4. Talk to customers to resolve account problems
5. Maintain up to date audit information.
6. Lead branch staff to attain goals set by executive management for overall bank success.
7. Responsible for branch staff development and growth.
8. Prepare staff performance evaluation and set goals.
9. Responsible for overall direction of branch.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
• The successful candidate will possess strong business development and customer service skills.
• Must also have a consumer lending background-small business lending experience a plus.
• Position requires a minimum of 5 years banking experience and a minimum of 2 years as Banking Center Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent years of on the job experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
• Proficient in MS Office applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Willing cooperates and works collaboratively toward solutions that generally benefit all involved parties; works cooperatively with others to accomplish company objectives.
• Promotes and generates cooperation among one’s peers in leadership to achieve a collective outcome; fosters the development of a common vision and fully participates in creating a unified leadership team that gets results.
• Works to improve and reinforce performance of others. Facilitates skill development by providing clear, behaviorally specific performance feedback, and making or eliciting specific suggestions for improvement in a manner that builds confidence and maintains self-esteem.
• Applies and improves extensive or in-depth specialized knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to accomplish one's job effectively.
• Applies original thinking in approach to job responsibilities and to improve processes, methods, systems, or services.
• Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence. Shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Makes decisions authoritatively and wisely, after adequately contemplating various available courses of action.
• Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
• Office setting with traditional hours.
• Standing for extended periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
• Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
• Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
• Must be able to work overtime to the extent necessary.
NBH Bank, N.A. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Community Banks of Colorado is a division of NBH Bank, N.A. We serve clients throughout Colorado by providing a comprehensive portfolio of...