Bestica is seeking a Security Engineer for a Direct Hire Opportunity in Guam.
The Security Engineer develops security policies, procedures and security certification and accreditation (C&A) packages for government activities worldwide. This position requires an ability to perform required tasks to each customer’s satisfaction with little supervision.
- Managing personal task schedule to ensure milestones are met.
- Serving as customers interface and liaison; preparing and conducting briefings and technical interchanges.
- Developing system security plans and security documentation.
- Performing threat vulnerability assessments and providing certification recommendations.
- Directing and conducting security tests and evaluations. Developing. editing and reviewing certification and accreditation documents. Providing consulting services in all areas of information security including physical, personnel, computer security etc.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 5 plus years of experience in the design, development, architecture and integration of security requirements into computer based systems, certification and accreditation process specifically DISCAP and NIST.
- CISSP, CISA , GSEC ,GCIH or SCNA certification.
- Experience with implementing DIACAP/AFCAP or NIST programs.
- Knowledge of military Organizational structure and positions.
- Direct the development of information security systems based on information gathering and manipulation requirements of customers.
- Government secret clearance.
Please send an updated resume for immediate consideration.