- Four (4) years' experience including both shipboard and shore station with at least four (4) of the following equipment/ systems/programs:
MF, HF, VHF, UHF and SATCOM communication systems (including high and low power);
US/NATO secure voice systems;
DGPS radio beacon transmitters, telephone systems, IP-PBX, switches and RADHAZ/EMI control measures or like systems and knowledge of telecommunications installation requirements and procedures; and
Procurement/production and installation.
- Baccalaureate degree in engineering or associated field.
- Prefer experience at USCG C3CEN or on USCG systems.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, & Essential Job Functions:
- Provides management, supervision, coordination, support and monitors project team performance for various systems.
- Provides technical guidance, direction and training across multiple functional areas.
- Provides input for proposal preparation, project estimation and budgeting, technical review, and presentation.
- Incumbent may be responsible for managing, tracking, control and reporting on all aspects of project performance, including technical, financial, contractual, administrative, logistical, and personnel oversight. Incumbent may lead, develop, or oversee development of, systems requirements, design, documentation, algorithms, software implementation, hardware layout, integration, installation, analysis, and peripheral interfaces.
- Incumbent may contribute to the generation, oversight, test and evaluation plans, and execution of those plans when necessary.
- Incumbent is responsible for exercising independent judgment, as well as a high level of analytical skill, in solving complex and unusual technical, administrative, and managerial problems, and documenting and communicating results at all levels.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...