GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities include: The Process Trainer/Safety Team Leader develops and conducts training programs for operators/ Technicians in their identified areas of responsibility, to ensure Operators/ technicians for necessary skills, Knowledge and attitude to perform their assigned tasks in a safe, efficient and environmentally sound manner. This person will also lead the hourly based safety program for an identified area of responsibility. Other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
Barrick is an equal Opportunity employer.
- Previous process experience in a mining environment preferred
- 3 years Previous training experience in a mining environment preferred
- Ability to speak in front of varied, dynamic groups of people required
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs is required, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
- Good communication and computer skills and demonstrated ability to problem-solve required
- Ability to work with and communicate well with all levels of management as well as federal agencies required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding work environment required
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position required
Barrick Gold Corporation - 19 months ago
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...