Regulatory Coordinators are assigned specialized job functions specific to defined areas of responsibility. The Coordinator facilitates company growth initiatives through the procurement of regulatory approvals for both acquisitions and new growth strategies. The Coordinator also assists care centers with ensuring regulatory compliance with federal and state regulations through research, data collection, development, and coordination of related processes and reporting requirements, under the direction of the Director of Regulatory.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education or training in business related field preferred.
2. Minimum of two (2) years experience as clerical support required with at least four (4) years experience preferred.
3. Strong computer and software skills required. Ability to use current software including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation/power point and data base systems.
4. Ability to type 30 - 50 words per minute with a high level of accuracy.
5. Ability to use and maintain standard office equipment to include copiers, fax machines, and other methods of electronic communications.
6. Ability to meet multiple deadlines with effective time management.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8. Ability to communicate effectively with all members of staff, visitors and associates.
9. Demonstrated knowledge of customer service skills when responding to questions and other inquiries from internal and external customers.
10. Able to perform duties with minimal supervision.
11. Ability to forecast needs; set priorities.
12. Must demonstrate strong organizational skills.
13. Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided our growth into one of the nation’s leading home health and hospice care organizations. With Amedisys, you’ll be part of a culture focused on delivering the care that’s best for our patients, whether that is home-based recovery and rehabilitation after an operation, care empowering them to manage a chronic disease, palliative care for those with a terminal illness, or hospice care at the end of life.
The health care industry is changing; at Amedisys we’re developing a new model of care that not only reduces preventable hospital readmissions and saves money, but provides convenience, compassion and customized service for every patient. We believe we can do that by focusing on quality care, improving technology and efficiency, and hiring employees who care not just with their hands and head, but also with their heart.
Our people are our business; Amedisys invests in you throughout your career with industry-leading educational benefits, including free clinical continuing education and tuition assistance. And our career ladders program lets you map out your professional development and advancement opportunities, helping you build a career, not just a job.
We offer competitive salaries and one of the best benefit packages in the industry:
The decision to join the Amedisys team is a decision that is rewarded on a daily basis by the difference we make in the lives of our patients and their families.
- 401 (K) plan with employer-matching contribution available for all employees
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program
- Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available to full and part-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
United States-Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Amedisys, Inc. - 20 months ago
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided their growth into one of the nation’s...