A Social Worker embodies the healing commitment of providing extraordinary care to our Home Health and Hospice patients. A Social Worker utilizes clinical expertise to perform psychosocial assessment and develop a plan of care that provides the best care for the patient. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with patients, patients’ families, healthcare providers, insurers, and community resources. As a Social Worker you are highly valued and respected for your contribution to our healing environment and being an advocate for our patients.
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: Two days a week (flexible on the days) and one to two day of weekend work per month
- Must provide documentation of an earned Master's degree in Social Work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. Intermountain verifies both degree attainment and educational institution accreditation following an offer of employment.
- Provide evidence of a Certified Social Work License or Licensend Clinical Social Work License
- Must be able to respond within 30 minutes for call
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Home Health and Hospice only:
- Ability to commute to the office at least twice daily to electronically transfer patient files or have other access to the Internet for electronically transferring patient files twice a day.
- Current driver’s license, access to insured and reliable transportation and acceptable driving record to comply with the policies and procedures maintaining insurability of Intermountain Healthcare (less than 75 points within the last 36 month time frame)
- Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Sitting and Speaking
- Experience in medical social work
- Experience in Home Health and/or Hospice
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- LCSW Licensure
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...