Essential Skills and Experience:
- Design and implement GUI based tools used by designers and artists to create Telltale content
- Create custom QT widgets such as curve editors, graph editors and debuggers
- Ability to emulate various commercial tools such as Photoshop, After Effects, Maya, Pro Tools, Final Cut, Unity
- Create high quality GUI’s including features such as copy, paste, undo and help
- Work closely with system engineers, artists and designers to create efficient workflows
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in C++/STL and 3+ professional C++ experience is required
- 1+ years experience creating GUI’s applications using C++ QT
- Self-directing and independent
- Ability to define deliverables and collaborate on production scheduling
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
- 1+ years of profession game development experience (console development preferred)
- Experience with game development systems such as Unity or Unreal
- Maya experience (as a user and API)
- Experience OpenGL, DirectX, Gfx, Bink or FMOD.
TellTale Games - 11 months ago