Reference Code: 13009451
Location: Midland, TX, USA
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
The Assistant Branch Manager partners closely with the Branch Manager to achieve overall sales and service goals by maximizing sales referrals, overseeing daily operations and ensuring the delivery of excellent client service; supporting sales plans that are aligned with overall business targets and priorities to achieve goals, developing and executing action plans to prove operational controls, and mitigating controllable losses while maximizing Customer Advocacy, monitoring and adhering to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory policies and procedures to ensure the safety and security of customers and bank assets.
The information listed within this Description
- Assist in creating a strong sales, service and operation culture, fostering an environment in which all branch employees and segment partners excel and achieve scorecard goals.
- Support portfolio growth by coaching Tellers to effectively identify referral opportunities and perform sales/referral activities. Develop high performing tellers in order to build bench strength.
- Leverage workforce planning tool to optimize staffing in branches to ensure effective lobby and line management to provide exceptional client service and comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Resolve escalated client complaints/issues promptly and effectively.
- Conduct "daily proof processes" to ensure adherence to operational requirements; investigate controllable losses among branch staff; provide coaching and performance management on decisions and processes used.
- Partner with Area Operations Director in the execution of operational excellence and achievement of operational goals.
- Partner closely with Branch Manager to manage hiring, performance management and compensation of Tellers. Adhere to staffing guidelines and recommended mix of full-time and part-time employees.
summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
Bachelor's degree preferred
This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi policies and procedures.
- Three or more years of operations experience; banking experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and influence others
- Effective time management
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands
- Client service orientation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
Citi - 18 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...