Job ID: 435
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Senior Process Engineer?
We are currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer for our Faustina, LA location.
What will you do?
- Provide technical assistance to develop and implement process improvements.
- Work with Project Engineers, Process Engineers, Operations and others, including contract engineering personnel, to achieve successful implementation of Capital projects and significant process changes.
- Collaborate with other Process & Project engineers to insure best practices are deployed across facilities.
- Apply knowledge of processes & equipment to ensure safety and environmental objectives meet, or exceed, Mosaic’s standards.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What do you need for this role?
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
- Bachelors Degree is required with a major in Chemical Engineering.
- 10 +years of technical and operational experience in Phosphate and Granulation strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Office: Emphasis on Excel, PI, LIMS and Word skills. Applicable plant operations software also as needed.
- Effective leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate large capital projects involving significant equipment & process changes.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Apply today and join our team!
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...