We have experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception! Agilex is an employee-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Chantilly, Virginia and founded in 2007, Agilex provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. Agilex was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare IT, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Services Sectors.
Employees are eligible to earn stock based on performance. Want to work with a group of professionals who have very successful track records and who expect, look forward to and value the ideas of others? If the answer is yes, please take a look at our career opportunities and contact us so that we can talk to you about taking your career
The Data Architect/Engineer will evaluate and recommend improvements to analytical databases, convert user needs into database improvements and assure that changes are assessed and compatible with the System, other databases and applications. The DBA will have in-depth database knowledge to manage the databases and establish rules to organize data file and index data along with demonstrated experience in working with MySQL based tools for databases. This will consist of, but not limited to, the following tasks:
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Maintain optimum performance of applications and databases
- Modify data sets, data tables and data relationships to meet needs of end users
- Maintain performance optimization
- Maintain records of database server configurations and application dependencies
- Maintain knowledge of current software, and plans update implementations
- Assure that database application licenses are current and renewed on time
- Monitor and conduct analysis of configurations of databases according to prescribed
- INFOSEC standards and the requirements inherent to each database application
- Monitor the capacity of database systems for adequate load balance, to handle data volume, and data rate, so that connection reduces failures
- Test and confirm proper data ingestion and data allocation, relationships, sharing of data into, through and external to the databases
- Test and assure database performance is optimized
- Define requirements for database installations
- Manage, monitor and administer database system O&M activities
- Perform backups, restore and archive data
- Perform techniques for data evaluation, across multiple data sources and applications
- Build clusters and profiles
- Perform database improvements and maintenance
- Plan and control and document configuration of databases
The following education and years of experience may be substituted for Senior level:
PhD plus 2 years of experience
Master degree with 3 years of experience
Associate degree with 8 years of experience
High School with 10 years of experience
TS/SCI with Polygraph
2011 National Capital Business Ethics Award Winner (Medium Company Category
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...