JPMorgan Global Wealth Management provides integrated wealth management services for ultra high net worth and high-net-worth families and individuals worldwide, managing over $250 billion of client balances across credit, deposit, investment management, capital market and trust products.
This position will be located in Newark, Delaware, and will report into the GWM Global Operations CFO; this person will support the US Operations Managers, primarily located in Delaware, as well as the Global Operations Manager. Global Wealth Management Operations supports both the Private Bank Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth businesses and is a 1800+ person global group with an annual P&L of approximately $240 million.
The GWM Operations Finance Vice President will partner with the Operations managers, Global Operations Finance, Asset Management Tech and Operations Finance, and GWM Finance teams, and will be a senior member of the team driving planning and analysis activities, results reporting, expense forecasting and headcount tracking, as well as the month-end close process for GWM Operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Team with GWM US Operations Business Partner in developing budgets and forecasts, as well as supporting the ongoing monthly results in the areas of headcount, direct & indirect expenses and allocations.
- Evaluate financial results and ensure they are communicated and understood (through regular business reviews) and that the appropriate actions are identified and prioritized
- Work closely with operations managers to track, forecast, and analyze headcount, associated expenses, and external vendor spend; partner with management on strategy to drive efficiencies; identify opportunities and a be the trusted advisor to your operations partner
- Create and analyze allocations from operations, US as well as Global, to the various LOBs
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis including scenario analysis; support/build senior management presentations and special projects
- Partner with and help to drive the development of the rest of the local finance team.
- Prior experience in the Financial Services industry
- Advanced skills in MS EXCEL Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Essbase
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self motivated, effective under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Works well individually and in teams, shares information
- Prior experience with presenting information and analysis in a leadership capacity
- Experience with General Ledger and Headcount systems
- Creative self-starter with strong initiative, ability to take ownership and work independently as well as on a team
- Must be results oriented and focused on delivery of solutions
US-DE-Newark-CC - Ops 3 / 00768
Asset & Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase - 20 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...