Greet and converse with guests to suggest or receive cocktail orders.
Order and serve cocktails to customers.
Pick up dirty glasses and ashtrays from assigned station ensuring optimal maintenance of station, keeping clear of beverage debris.
Serve hot and cold beverages and hot and cold snack items on the menu
Serve beer, wine and cocktails.
Handle monetary transactions in accordance with department policies and procedures.
Maintain cleanliness of workstation.
Stock items in proper location.
Interact with guests in a pleasant, efficient and professional manner.
Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 6 months previous experience.
- Have basic beverage serving knowledge.
- Pleasing personality and ability to communicate with customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- High-volume hotel/restaurant experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 17 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...