Responsible for producing on time quality welding work by performing the duties outlined below:
- Prepare and set up appropriate welding equipment parameters and processes as required by the contract drawing and approved welding procedures.
- Weld as needed using various techniques.
- Follow standard procedures in maintaining welder’s traceability on the work piece when work is completed.
- Ensure only designated and correct weld wire is used.
- Always high production with good quality output
Physical Dexterity Skills
6G Welding Skills
Flux Core welding skills
Sub-Arc welding skills
MIG welding skills
Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
Basic Layout skills
Have at least 2 years’ experience
Must have cutting experience with arc gouging
Wood Group PSN - 15 months ago