Outstanding Opportunity for Recent College Grad!
Financial Analyst needed for Kemper Specialty Dallas Office.
- Develop/perform integrated revenue/expense analyses and projections.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Performs financial forecasting and development of accruals on a monthly basis.
- Assists Fin DB Admin with monthly financial database administration.
- Assists Director of FP&A in identifying trends and developments in competitive environments, and compiling, analyzing and reviewing financial information on the organization and competitors.
- Assists Director of FP&A in developing financial models for Expense Planning, Revenue Planning, and Loss Forecasting.
- Ensures Expense Allocations are accurate and appropriate.
Apply Online: https://www9.ultirecruit.com/UNI1042/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1050
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 0 – 2 years related experience.
- Exposure to developing operating expense budgets, revenue plans, income statement plans, variance analysis, and competitor analysis preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel with VBA.
- Strong Access skills preferred.
- Position should be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Finance Discipline.
- Specific Insurance Industry knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Position will perform a wide variety of tasks under general supervision. However, the position requires a large degree of creativity and the ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills required.
- Exposure to Hyperion Essbase a plus, but not required.
Kemper Corporation’s Property and Casualty Insurance Group is made up of Kemper Preferred and Unitrin Specialty, which sell personal lines and commercial auto insurance through a network of independent agents; and Unitrin Direct, which sells personal auto and homeowners insurance directly to consumers.
This group represents 73% of Kemper’s $2.5 billion of annual insurance premiums.
Our employees enjoy great Benefits
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice.
- Choice of healthcare plans
- Choice of dental plans
- Flexible paid time off program
- Business casual dress
- 401(k) with matching
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Education assistance
- Certification assistance
- Charitable giving
An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Kemper Corporation - 13 months ago
Check us out!
Unitrin Specialty Lines Insurance believes in the future. We believe that the future is positive and ripe with opportunity....