Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is a regional, certified public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, and specialized services. We are currently seeking a Senior Tax Associate for our office in Charleston, West Virginia.
As the largest CPA firm based in the Southern U.S., we combine deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to personal service. We have over 1700 people located throughout the Southern U.S. and Mid-Atlantic located in 30 offices.
As a full-service public accounting firm providing business solutions, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is able to offer our people opportunity and experience in a full complement of industry-specific functions. Professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Moreover, we offer our employees competitive salaries and innovative benefits such as a broad range of industry and management training opportunities.
- Strong general accounting, including reconciliation of GL accounts
- Conduct tax research
- Above average communication skills and demonstrated ability to develop good rapport with managers and with clients
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on tax process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor, reflective of the company, at all times
- CPA with 2-4 years in public accounting
- Strong working knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Good communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures on manual and automated systems
- A working knowledge of tax research and compliance software
- Good organizational skills and the ability to produce a superior work product
- Good time management skills
- Master in Accountancy or Masters in Taxation
- Supervisory experience preferred
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP - 2 years ago
So you are an accounting professional looking to make a change?
You’ve come to the right place.
We are always on the lookout for...