Thank you for considering Elwyn.
Elwyn's Miller Senior Center , located on our Media Campus, is seeking a full-time Program Supervisor .
PRIMARY FUNCTION :
Responsible for the supervision of all Instructor positions. Maintains standardized systems according to Elwyn Rules and Regulations.
- Associate’s degree or completion of a two year program in Human Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three years’ experience working directly with disabled persons. (One year experience with a Bachelor’s degree)
- Coordinate daily activities of Instructor positions.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to instructor positions.
- Coordinate planning and implementation of classroom activities.
- Act as liaison between day and residential programs.
- Provide backup case management.
Elwyn isn't a character out of Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. It's a not-for-profit organization that serves some 13,000...