Special Events is responsible for coordinating and planning all events as assigned by our internal customers. This department works closely with all Marketing and Casino areas.
- Assist the Special Events Team with all clerical functions and events.
- Answer phones, take messages, file, run errands and make deliveries.
- Assist with gift assembly, credential assembly, event set-up, event registration, gift and ticket distribution, greet guests, ticket collection, seating guests and event clean-up.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by Special Events Team.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift or push boxes.
- Work in a fast-paced, busy and somewhat stressful environment.
- Withstand various activities such as frequent walking, sitting for long periods and withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction.
- Ensure confidentiality of all casino information.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
What happens in Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. It also happens in China. Wynn Resorts, the brainchild of gaming mogul and former Mirage...