Special Events is responsible for coordinating and planning all events as assigned by our internal customers. This department works closely with all Marketing and Casino areas.
- Assist the Special Events Team with all clerical functions and events.
- Answer phones, take messages, file, run errands and make deliveries.
- Assist with gift assembly, credential assembly, event set-up, event registration, gift and ticket distribution, greet guests, ticket collection, seating guests and event clean-up.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by Special Events Team.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift or push boxes.
- Work in a fast-paced, busy and somewhat stressful environment.
- Withstand various activities such as frequent walking, sitting for long periods and withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction.
- Ensure confidentiality of all casino information.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Wynn Las Vegas - 20 months ago
What happens in Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. It also happens in China. Wynn Resorts, the brainchild of gaming mogul and former Mirage...