The Patient Care Manager is responsible for all aspects of the patient services programs consistent with Ambercare policies and procedures. The PCM oversees the overall administration of patient care, delegating responsibility to the Nurse Case Manager |
Skills / Requirements
• Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
• Possession of a current license to practice as a registered professional nurse or the equivalent license and education to practice as a healthcare professional in the State of New Mexico.
• Minimum five years of varied work experience as a healthcare professional, of which at least three years must be in a homecare or hospice position, and at least two years of supervisory or managerial experience in homecare or hospice.
• Demonstrated administrative ability including knowledge of health care policies and program responsibilities.
• Experience in development of administrative policies and procedures and design of programs for compliance with state and federal guidelines.
• Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
• Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
• Must possess current CPR and First Aid Certification.
Ambercare - 22 months ago
Ambercare provides a full range of care and services including: home health care, hospice, personal care services, physical, occupational...