Provides senior-level Cognos (version 10.1) report and portal development support to the organization. Position reports to the IT Manager.
• Develop & maintain Cognos development requests, reports, portals and metrics
• Works in Cognos Framework Manager for cube development, metadata definitions, etc.
• Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new reports, metrics and portals
• Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
• Uses coding methods in SQL and IBM Cognos to initiate or enhance report development and functionality
• Project management & scheduling of report development estimating, scheduling and communications
• Monitor report execution for expected information
• Bachelor's degree in a computer science, information systems, or other relevant subject area
• Minimum of 6 years experience performing complex tasks using SQL & IBM Cognos
• Strong understanding and ability in working with the following: Framework manager, Data Manager, Report Studio, Administration
• Effective communication with business and technical teams required along with translating between business and technical terminology
• Master's degree in a computer science, information systems, or other relevant subject area
• Experience with Cost Point 7 data modules
• SQL Database Administration
By submitting an application to UEC, you are certifying that the information contained within is complete and accurate as of the time of submission. Your application submittal serves as observance of UEC's policies and procedures regarding pre-employment investigations, which include drug screening as well as verification of information provided on both the resume and Employment Application, for all individuals selected for employment with the Company. Further, as a Government contractor, positions within UEC may require the ability to successfully complete government background investigation(s) and personal identity verification and the ability to transfer or obtain/maintain a DoD security clearance. AA/EOE.
UEC - 12 months ago