Windows Driver Engineer
In this position, you will be part of the NSG SSD SW Engineering designing, developing and debugging kernel mode and user mode device drivers for Intel SSD Technology products. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Designing and implementing driver specifics for PCIe in the Windows environment.
- Writing high level design documents, participating in code reviews and performance optimization.
- Assist in growing the team in both areas of technical depth and team size. This includes setup of release processes, development practices, planning, and meeting customer requested product needs.
You must possess a Master of Science or a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with experience in Windows* internals, Windows* Driver development, kernel debugger expertise and solid programming skills.
Additional qualifications include:
- Background knowledge in Intel PLC, driver development, and bringing a product to market.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with multi-site development teams
- Education and experience in C, C++, file systems, user interface development, storage products and/or PCIe driver development
- Debug and development experience with kernel debuggers
- Experience with SATA, SAS, and PCIe transport layers
- A self motivated individual
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- A background with operating systems internals in Windows
USA-Colorado, Boulder, USA-California, Folsom
Aug 31, 2012
Sep 1, 2013
Employees in Intel's NAND Product Group deliver solutions for the worlds fast growing semiconductor segment, non-volatile memories. They invent, develop and bring to market and support customers with leading-edge NAND flash memory and system level solutions based on NAND flash memory. These products are used in a wide range of applications such as portable music players, Notebooks, digital cameras and many other applications. Our products make peoples lives better by giving them unprecedented access to information, compelling entertainment and improve the PC platform in ways never imagined a few years ago. This dynamic group is strategically positioned to become one of the leading Non-Volatile memory suppliers in the world and is a key to expanding markets and continuing the growth for Intel.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...