LAUREL LAKE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
JOB TITLE: Nursing Assistant STNA – Crown
JOB CODE: 6836
REPORTS TO: LPN Charge Nurse
WORKDAY HOURS: As Scheduled
Must report for work on time and on a regular basis as scheduled including overtime.
1. Assist residents with activities of daily living according to the individual written plan of care.
2. Assists in other areas to support residents well-being, encouraging socialization through activities and transport residents to these programs.
3. Communicate with all disciplines to provide quality resident care and report all unusual findings/changes to Charge Nurse, LPN.
4. Actively participate in the development / accuracy of assigned resident’s plan of care and report changes and/or inconsistencies.
5. Effectively communicate among Crown Center teams on all shifts, including resident rounds.
6. Assist in maintaining a clean, pleasant and safe environment for all.
7. Assist in other area and/or shifts as needed to ensure appropriate care for all facility residents; including covering other shifts on a rotating basis as required by “Emergency Staffing” policy.
Completion of STNA Coursework and current STNA Certification.
Licensure, Certification and Registration:
Maintain State-Tested Nursing Assistant certification in the State of Ohio
Reports to the LPN Charge Nurse
Supervision Exercised: None
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT / WORKING CONDITIONS:
FACILITY: Humility of Mary Health Partners
JOB TITLE: Direct Patient Care Staff
Sitting. Unilateral Vertical Reach 36-72”, Bed-cart transfer with 200# person and assist of one with sheet; Lift 0-50#, 6-36” from floor; climbing stairs; operating machines (2 hands, operating machines 2 foot/feet).
Standing, walking 2.3 mph, 0 incline; unilateral horizontal reach 0-18”; bilateral carry, 30’, 27# ; push/pull 100’, 19ft lbs; hold 200# patient sidelying while doing procedure X 2 minutes; roll 200# patient away/toward self; transfer 105# person chair-chair 5x/hr with gait belt; move 200# person up in bed with assist of one and sheet; lift 0-30#, 6-36” from floor; lift 0-20# 36-48” from floor; lift 0-20# 6-72” from floor.
Bilateral fine motor manipulation; functional near, far, color vision aided or unaided; functional hearing aided or unaided; functional verbal communication skills; working overtime as assigned to meet operational/patient care demands.
Not at All
Climbing ladders; working from heights; crawling; kneeling; running
Category I Job Classification – HMHP employees who have jobs with tasks that routinely involve exposure or potential exposure to blood, body fluids, tissues and/or used sharps.
This job description identifies the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not to be considered an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties or skills required of an incumbent.
APPROVALS: (This signifies approval of the above Position and Job Description)
Department Manager Date
Director of Human Resources Date
Equal Employment Opportunity
Humility of Mary Health Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Humility of Mary Health Partners (E - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard