To assist the management team in all merchandising activities in the store.
2. Customer Service
- Load and unload deliveries
- lift 35 pound trays/cases to a height of 4 feet
- move trays/cases from one location to another
- Check-in merchandise: verify billing for errors, monitor outside vendor deliveries
- Price merchandise, stock shelves and supplies, reset departments, cut in new items/remove discontinues, work with promotional/seasonal merchandise
- Maintain backroom organization - stack 35 pound trays/cases to at least a height of 8 feet
- Maintain store appearance
- Greet customers using the eye’s hi’s and help at all times; assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy, promote a positive shopping experience for all, maintain customer/patient confidentiality
- Maintain loss prevention policies and procedure through customer awareness and communication with store management
- Operate a cash register including cash transactions, checks, charges, rainchecks
CVS/pharmacy - 14 months ago
Size matters to CVS Caremark (formerly CVS), the nation's #2 drugstore chain and a leading pharmacy benefits manager with more than 60...