The Social Marketing Specialist role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth Campbell’s social media presence in alignment with business strategies and direction.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space. You will own the strategy and the execution of the ideas.
Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, youTube and Instagram.
Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives
- Real-word experience planning social media programs that span owned (eg Blogs), earned (eg Facebook) and paid (sponsored tweets)
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices and understanding of Digital production processes
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines, including, but not limited to WOMMA and "pay-per-post"
- Knowledge of Strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development, including research tools and evaluation of results, especially as related to 360 "Integrated Communication Planning".
- Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
- Strong negotiation skills as both a strategic advisor and direct negotiator for a broad variety of Interactive services
CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
- 3+ years experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate environment
- BA or BS with focus on communication Advertising/Marketing
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, foursquare, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Path
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, but not limited to HootSuite, Visible Technologies, Radian 6 and Crimson Hexagon
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space
Campbell Valuing People, People Valuing Campbell
Campbell Soup Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Campbell Soup Company - 23 months ago
Campbell Soup Company is a growing global food company with annual sales of more than $8 billion and powerful brands in three core...