This position is primarily responsible for directing production, distribution, and
marketing operations for assigned territory. May perform duties, such as budgeting, accounting, and personnel work, by performing the following duties personally or though subordinates.
Coordinates production, distribution, and sales in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures established by Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
Confers with customers and representatives of associated industries to evaluate and promote improved and expanded services in area.
Reviews production costs and product quality, and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division.
Reviews operations of competing organizations and plans and directs sales program to develop new markets.
Directs preparation of accounting records.
Recommends budgets to management.
Listens to and resolves customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
Confers with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
Attends company meetings to exchange product information and coordinate work activities with other departments.
Prepares sales and inventory reports for management and budget departments.
Formulates pricing policies on merchandise according to profitability requirements.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientationto profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks
to accomplish goals.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
HALO Pharmaceutical Inc. - 10 months ago