Horizon Eye Care is a 21 doctor multi-specialty ophthalmology practice with 6 offices across the greater Charlotte, NC area. We provide full service medical and surgical care including routine eye care, retina, glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology, oculoplastics, pediatrics, and cornea/ external disease. We are also the premier destination for optical and contact lens service. Horizon Eye Care is the eye care provider to the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Bobcats, Charlotte Checkers and the Charlotte Knights.
We are currently seeking experienced Ophthalmic Technicians to join our growing practice. Both full and part time positions are available! Do you have successful experience in:
Are you dedicated to patient care and motivated by challenges?
Do you want to work alongside the best ophthalmogists in the region?
Primary responsibilties of this positions includes:
* Assisting doctors with preliminary candidacy screenings,
* Performing patient testing,
* Assisting surgeons with procedures.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* A minimum of 2 years experience at the Ophthalmic Technician level.
* Certification by the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology at the COA, COT or COMT level is preferred.
* Prior experience with glaucoma, retina, pediatric and/or special testing is preferred.
* Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
* Must be willing to travel between local offices (up to 10%).
LocalEyeSite.com - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard