Part Time Sales Lead Associate
Naartjie Kids Retail Stores
About the Job
Naartjie Kids an exciting children's specialty retail company that designs and retails its own line of children's clothing and accessories is searching for an experienced Part Time Sales Lead (Key Holder) Associate that is motivated, energetic and dependable to support our Stanford Shopping Center Location . Located in Palo Alto, CA . Naartjie Kids, a unique Brand, a unique place to work.
Simply put, our people are what make Naartjie Kids a great company. At Naartjie Kids we embrace that philosophy and strive to achieve the objective through the people we employ, the flexibility we embrace, the manner in which we interact with associates and the emphasis we place on Team. We embrace diversity and support an inclusive work environment. Working here requires energy, commitment, flexibility and teamwork. We also believe that our KID FRIENDLY CLOTHES, bright and intimate stores, friendly and committed associates create both a great place to shop and work.
Summary of Position:
In the absence of Store Management, is responsible for coordinating the actions of associates top ensure excellent customer service, consistent store maintenance, timely transaction management, and other activities as directed by Store Management. Routinely responsible for opening and closing store functions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Join a young, growing, fun retail company.
- Takes initiative in the absence of other management presence.
- Open and Close Store
- Assist in the execution of written policy and/or procedures in both Store Operations and Store Facilities.
- Assist in driving sales performance to meet Naartjie kid’s business objectives.
- Welcome Customers by greeting them and offering them assistance.
- Direct customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advise Customers by providing information on products.
- Help customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The execution of written policy and/or procedures in both Operations and Facilities
- The execution of Loss Prevention standards to manage internal/external shrink.
- Assist in ensuring cleanliness standards are consistent and provide a safe and clean work environment.
- Markdowns – understand and carryout procedures when instructed by store manager.
- Responsible for special projects as required and directed.
- Acts as a professional representative of Naartjie.
- Consistently communicates Naartjie core values.
- Demonstrate commitment to ownership and teamwork with all Team Members.
The Part Time Key Holder Sales Associate is a Part time position with liberal discount.
If you love kids and are customer focused, 18 years or older, apply via email by sending your resume to 45manager @naartjie.com .
At Naartjie we are committed to equal opportunity employment and encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
Visit us online at www.naartjiekids.com
Monster - 16 months ago