Administrative support role for current enrolled Devry University students. Position may be based at a campus or any of the corporate offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to perform a variety of administrative tasks within the designated Department including answering phones, maintaining and organizing files, typing correspondence, making copies and faxing.
- Abides by College and department policies and philosophies.
- Maintains a working/learning environment that is clean, safe, secure, and problem free
- Must be an enrolled student within one of the DeVry family of Institutes.
- High School diploma required
- One - two years general office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to relate and communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism
- Must be a team player, be flexible, and be a good listener with a high level of patience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
It isn't exactly Ivy League, but DeVry is in the big leagues of technical, health care, and business schools. The for-profit...